At Dr. K’s 20/20 Vision center, we provide a comprehensive array of eye care services to meet all you(r) and your family’s vision needs. Because we care, we take our time with your eyes: time with the doctor to diagnose and explain your vision problems; time to develop and explain your treatment options; and time to help you make the best decision about your vision care.
Dr. Kosterman uses state of the art pre-testing and diagnostic equipment in conjunction with his thorough, comprehensive eye exam to provide you with the most detailed eye exam available in the Anchorage/MatSu region.
Let our friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff make you feel comfortable as you enjoy our extensive selection of eye care services, which include:
- Eye Examinations for infants to the mature adult
- Contact Lens Fittings for anything from daily wear to augment glasses wearers, bifocal users, sports/recreation, color augmentation
- Professional Optical Center with attractive, affordable designer and budget-friendly frames and lenses (including special orders if what you want is not in stock). Stop in and check out our constantly changing frame selection!
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Eye Disease
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Children’s Learning Related Visual Disorders (Good news! Not all children have true A.D.D. Or dyslexia, often the problem is a fixable condition that just requires vision training!)
- Dry Eye Therapy
- Specialist Referrals
Dr. K's 20/20 Vision Center
11401 Old Glenn Hwy #105B
Eagle River, AK 99577
For driving directions to this destination, enter your point of origin and press Get Directions.